Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just for you...

Hi Girls...
If you look at the left sidebar - at the top there is a list of links. Click on each of them to see what you can download (and upload)!!
You will find the flowers to download as well as the "words" printed page.
I really want to encourage you to finish it up and show me!
Telling your story is so important and for me, the easiest way to tell mine on a daily basis is by writing a letter. I will start off most of the time with general things and then focus on one emotion/thought/prayer and just write my heart out about it.
One thing that I know for sure is that we cannot tell our loved ones we love them enough. So it's ok to do so over and over and over again on our scrapbook pages.

Any Questions? Leave me a comment.
Love and a kiss... Wilna.

ps... I am working at putting a little event video together... so check back sometime!
: )

No comments: