but we are in our room packing. What a GLORIOUS time we had. With my scrapbook friends - old and new and also with my family. Today is Kirstin's birthday and we are going to eat some cheesecake!!!I created my EVENT PICTURES gallery - remember that you have the picture now I want it too... it's really easy to upload it- just click the "upload" button. Thanks so much in advanced. The gorgeous Amber emailed me this picture of us. Being in Nashville it felt like I was photographed with a rock star!!
So get those pictures up please... and big smooches to all my new friends...
Smiles
Wilna
x




3 comments:
Loved meeting you and your gorgeous family. Thank you for all the work you put into your great class. The weekend was so wonderful.
Wilna,
So LOVED!! your workshop at SE. I wanted you to know how much I appreciated your time and sharing your creativity and enthusiasm with us. Hope to see you at SE 2009.
Debi C
Had a great time doing your project and meeting you.
Post a Comment