Thursday, January 17, 2008

I hear you!

Thanks for all who participated in the poll. I hear you. Mmmmm... I might or I might not do what you want. (hee-hee) I will keep you in suspense until the day I meet you. (how's THAT for being kind?)
Ok, I have finished up my workshop and I just send everything to Making Memories for their approval... and the working out of all the product and the cost ect. ect. Once that's all ok... I will start posting some homework for you all. It's really going to be fun all the way!

Anticipate good things!
Love you!
Wilna
x

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wilna !!

It's so nice that you are considering our poll answers...but not letting outside forces totally determine your creative path.

While I do have my favorite types of projects.....it would be very stagnating to never step out of the box and do something new. You go girl....push us to grow and expand our creative minds...try new techniques and projects.

Well we have a winter storm warning for South Western Michigan......pretty much snow for the next 3 days. Sounds like a good time to finish up my current ScrapEtc assignments. :-D

Mary Mitchell

Nat said...

NOOOOOOOO. Wait until April. That isn't fair! Nope, not at all. Oh well, I love Making Memories stuff, so I guess that will make up for it. ;)

Tricia Wilson said...

You sure know how to keep a girl on the edge of her seat! I can't wait to see what you've got in store. For the first time ever I am actually looking forward to homework!

Kath W said...

Tease! Can I bribe you into giving us a hint??? LOL Okay, okay, I'll try and patiently wait.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wilna !!
My name is Crystal Page and I live in NC. I'm so excited about the convention and can't wait to meet all the great teachers. Okay, yes I'm a little late on the introductions and poll, but I promise I'll do better! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Anonymous said...

I hope we get our homework soon.......I like getting a good head start on gathering photos or writing down thoughts. I have a busy household and last minute stuff just doesn't work for me.
Can you tell us when you will start releasing homework info?

ChloeGirl said...

Hi Wilna, my name is Kacey from New York, looking foward to meeting you real soon.

I have to say, homework is stressing me out...I can't lie. I think it's because I don't want to take pics just to take them and have the assignment completed, I want to take great pics so it makes the project that much better.

Lynn said...

Hi Wilna!
I am Lynn and I live in TN. I can't wait for your class! I adore your work and love MM products--so I am sure the class will be AWESOME no matter what the project will be!
I can't wait to meet you!

Tina Mayo said...

I know what ever you come up with will be great--can't wait to see!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with user 'cookeldy' on this one. The event is only 2 1/2 months away and I would like to get the homework assignment sooner rather than later since last minute homework might not get done. But if it's not really necessary for us to complete the homework then waiting isn't a problem.

Anonymous said...

I am curious about the project, but I am willing to wait to see what it is until April. I like surprises!!! :)


Amanda B

Jessica Turner said...

Can't wait to get the kit!!