First of all, it's GREAT to meet you all!! I loved taking the time reading through all the introductions! Already I am not so very nervous anymore. And do I have a sweet donkey surprise for you!! While I am waiting for some supplies, I am wondering something. By clicking on the poll in the left side bar, let me know what you want to do... a page (maybe more than one) or a project (like a mini album). I have a window of maybe 3 days to make my final decision and you might convince me to change my mind. But alas, I hope you say what I want. (hee-hee)
Talk soon sweet girls. Yep. You. are. all. sweet.
Wilna
x
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Sweet donkey surprises?! That sounds exciting!
love surprises, especially when they concern scrapbooking!!!
Good Afternoon Wilna,
I would love to do a little project with you before ScrapEtc.
I've never considered having a donkey or my own.....but my husband has always dreamed about owning Buffalo on our 65 acres !!
You have said that you live in Canada with your family. What part of Canada...and what brought you to move there from South Africa?
Mary Mitchell
Battle Creek, MI
hi Mary!
I will tell you all about our move in April. It's such a beautiful God story!
Love
W
I said I would like scrapbook pages, though I do love projects too! Now, I am not getting this donkey thing. Wilna, do you really have a donkey? I live in Southern Calif and there is no way a donkey would fit in my little backyard. Though it might like running at the beach with my big dog. ;) I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! This makes my decision to go to Scrap, Etc so much more exciting. It is something TOTALLY out of my comfort zone. I have never left my kids and husband so it is HUGE for me. And I am going alone! Yikes!
Lorrie
I am really torn - but voted for a mini project because unless I really like the paper - page layouts are usually a challenge for me to incorporate with my style..
I voted for project. Last year I loved the mini albums we did. The other projects I liked ok. they were a house accordian chipboard thingie that sits on my desk and a clip board...both were fun projects but not really something i see myself keeping for years and years. A mini album - I will keep FOREVER. And the techniques that we learned in both of the mini album classes last year - i have already reused both of them to create two new mini albums...
oh, and the mini albums were a TON of fun!!! but so were the projects. We will love whatever you come up wtih for us!!!
I was also torn between the mini album project and a layout. I love layouts so all I have to do is put my pictures in it but love to learn different techniques with a mini album. I'm a little concerned about this donkey. LOL I didn't read that at first and thought I was loosing it so I had to go back and read about it. Can't wait until April. FUN FUN FUN
Well it's snowing here....for the 3rd day in a row. I'm thinking that donkey might be useful trudging through the snow to get to my mailbox. I don't want to miss out on any scrapbook related mail that might be coming my way.
Hmmmmm.........snow in the forecast tomorrow too.
Do you have snow where you are Wilna? Canada weather must have been a huge change from what you experienced in South Africa
I voted for mini projects.....I too am picky about my page layouts. Unless I'm doing a class where you are making an entire album worth of layouts......I'd rather do a mini project.
oops , just saw your blog and missed this. I know whatever you come up with will be great. Thanks for listening to us though.
I'm glad a project won!
Post a Comment