Sunday, February 10, 2008

Your assignment



Are you ready for your assignment?

I have only one assignment for you and it all is explained step by step HERE. You will find the picture requirements HERE. Please note that the homework is NOT compulsory, you can do it after the class! You will be making 4 little notes for your homework assignment...(it's actually the journaling assignment)

Introducing our little inspiration gallery here. Have a peek. I asked a few girls to make some notes and here is what they did. Not all is posted yet, so keep on checking in! Here is what Andrea (my fashionista friend) wrote about the assignment:

They were so totally fun to do...at first I thought, that is so much
journaling, but once I got into it, it was the perfect amount of space and I
just have a wonderful time reflecting. The thoughts are sometimes pretty
random, but that's how my mind thinks LOL
Lots of Love and Blessings,
Andrea



If you look at the right hand sidebar, you will see all the HOMEWORK links. Everything you need is there... I just want to add that the project we are doing in class, will be for a little gift for someone specific. (Ok, if you want to keep it, it's totally OK with me!) The journaling is not as difficult as you think... be sure to look at the journaling prompts!
Please post any Questions here in the comment section. I will answer you back also in the comments! But before you ask a question, read the instructions (click here) the Frequently asked questions (click here), look at the picture requirements (click here) and the downloads page (click-click).
Now, if you still have a question, fire away!

Love you and remember to listen to the MUSIC while you do your homework!!
kiss
Wilna
x

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wilna,

Guess I should have checked out the gallery before asking my earlier questions.....Andrea's examples answered everything for me. So each set is a page.....and they all work together for one special person....or in Andrea's case....her children.

I'm trying to figure out how to print off those templates at the best quality printing......I want the vibrant colors that are in your pictures.

Mary Mitchell
Battle Creek, Mi

Unknown said...

WHat if you don't own a color printer?
Michekke

Unknown said...

If yo don't have a color printer, download the files and put them on a CD and take them to a place that does printing. Or you can ask a friend/ family who does have a color printer to download it and print it out for you.

OR

You can print it in black and white and color it with pencils/paint! (honestly that's what I would have done)

Thanks for the Question!
Wilna
x

Tricia Wilson said...

These are very cute. The inspiration gallery makes me very excited! The journaling templates are going to make completing this a piece of cake!

Anonymous said...

I have completed my assignment......woo Hoo. I wrote to my sister who lives in Arizona. We only see each other once a year. I used the journaling prompts for 3 of the cards....but the 4th one I decided to list some items on my "bucket list." Have you seen that movie?? It is very moving...so I thought I'd share those personal thoughts with my dear sister.

Anonymous said...

I so agree with Petitecheri that the gallery is awesome. I'm such a visual learner that after reading the instructions and then seeing the finished project in photo form.....I really understood what was expected of me for this assignment.

Thanks Wilna for providing such beautiful visuals.

Mary Mitchell
Battle Creek, Michigan

Anonymous said...

Hey Wilna,

I'm just checking in to see if there is anything new from you these days. Monique has sent out the supply lists for most of the classes. I have started gathering all the tools needed for your class and the rest of the classes.

We are almost there....only about 1 month away !!!

I'm getting so excited to meet you and the other instructors.

Hope you are keeping warm.

Mary Mitchell
Battle Creek, MI

Anonymous said...

Couple of questions:
- I'm assuming the blue or dark gray ink needs to match the colors in the little notes and that as long as we have something that matches or blends with those colors, we're okay?

- Do all of the photo's need to be one photo only? Or can it be two people as long as the overall size is the same? I'm thinking of doing mine to my neice and I have the cutest pic of her and her little brother together - was thinking of doing the outlines of their two heads?

Lynn

Unknown said...

Or can it be two people as long as the overall size is the same?

Sure Lynn!

Amy Nabors said...

i have a question about the photos. do we need to print them out and then cut out the 8sillouhettes and bring those or do we need to cut them out and put them on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock and bring that. or in your example did you cut out the silhouette in photoshop and then print out all together then cut?

CindyML said...

OK. not sure what to do on this assignment but I will give it a go. I don't have a quality color printer and I don't know of anyone who does so I will just print in black and white and my pics too. I was kinda hoping the kit would have this already in it and I could journal after the event when I can finally "see" the project and wrap my mind around how I want to do it. If the kit doesn't include the color copies of the downloads, maybe I will just do it in black and white and hope it looks as good as the example. I am looking foward to the event!

CindyML

Heatherbell said...

you are so organized!! a girl after my own heart!

Grace said...

I can not wait to take your class and to meet you! I love your accent and of course I understand U! I understand the pictures on what to do with them now! Whoo Hoo...just do not know what pictures to bring. Can you come on over to NY and help? LOL! Anyhow I am so not giving this to anyone I am single my parents are Italian and no one except my Best Friend Sara who is also coming "gets" scrapping or crafting so I will be keeping this! Yay something for me. I will show everyone the beautiful project. I promise! Thank you soooooooo much for this lovely video. Wow you are a "movie Star" also! LOL! Hugz Grace P.

Jessica Turner said...

I will be printing all my homework (and extras) this week. I can't wait to meet.