*this is the template you need to print on letter size paper (8.5 x 11) and cut both of them out and bring them to class... or if you want a lollipop... bring 2 to class (for those who might forget)!! ; )*remember to bring your pictures (all 8 of them) cut out as I explain in the picture requirements and on the little video
* List of other stuff to bring to class.
* the other homework assignment is OPTIONAL!!!
you can do it after the event too!
* i am so impressed with ya'll... and so excited to see you I will even be shaving my legs! : 0
get it? got it? GOOD!!!
See you soon!
Love and kisses Wilna
x




6 comments:
for the picture sizes, do they have to be a true 3.5 inches in height or will 3 inches work??? please advise asap, i already cut them and had 3 inches written down. Thanks!!!!
3" will work fine!!!
thanks much wilna! I did my journaling letters last night, rough draft and I was crying...it really touched me when i reread it.
can't wait!
i'm all kinds of excited. i have everything printed, just need to do some cutting! see you soon. Natalie from GA!
Thanks for the clarification on the template size. I printed them out the wrong size so I'll redo them tonight. And no need to shave ... I'm not going to. :) LOL
Jenn deRenzy
Post a Comment