I gave a "trial" class on Saturday with some of my south African and Canadian friends and they each said HI! to you. See if you can figure out WHAT you are going to do! (HE-HE)
Oh and did I mentioned that all 4 girls are BEGINNER scrappers???
ONLY 2 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smiles, love and kisses
Wilna
x
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Interesting!
I have to say I've been a little worried about your class - was afraid it might be a little advance for me. But even I can tear paper.
Only 3 more sleeps for me - I'll be driving over to Tennessee from North Carolina.
See 'ya soon.
Lynn (furrball)
so cute Wilna- I can't wait!
I can't wait, Wilna! Your accent is adorable, and the class looks great! See you soon!
Hmmm. now you have me very curious!Very interesting! I wish I had your class first period:)
Kerri
Not sure what it is, but I can't wait.
Kim
Looks like fun & I still have NO idea what we'll be doing. That's half the fun, right?
The suspense is killing me! :)
I can't wait to see what we are going to do! Thanks for the sneak peek!
Amanda B
Thanks for the sneak peak!!! I can't wait for this class it looks super cute!!!
Jenn deRenzy
Post a Comment