I am done making the gifts for my class... you can see them here... BUT believe me when I say that it's not event the top of the iceberg of all the prizes and stuff I have for ya'll!
Cosmos Cricket and Me and my Big Ideas also very generously make contributions and well as Jeanette from Scrap in Style!
Are you excited??? YAY!
Smiles and talk soon
Wilna




28 comments:
I'm glad I took the time to check out the video. I would have totally missed the link about the photo requirements. Then my photos would have been wrong.
You did a great job with this blog and your instructions. I think I'm set for your class now.
ConnieC
Wow I'm so excited. I cant believe how close it is now!!
Kitty Whitlow
Those are beautiful Wilna! I am very excited and can't wait to take your class!!!
Tricia
Beautiful prizes Wilna! I can't wait until next week!
--aimee
(colmeec)
Awesome, Wilna! I'm anxiously awaiting next week!
Samantha (sam0224)
Oh, i can't wait. all the classes are going to be so fun. i think i'm taking your class 2nd!!! just last night i cropped out all of my pictures and printed them out for this class in the 3.5x2 inch (approximate) sizes - all of my sweet little boy. i'll be cutting them out sometime this weekend. it is getting so close!!! oh, i'm rambling. can't wait to take your class. :) now = draw my name please. natalie in group A!!!!
Oh, these are really pretty! I can't wait to take your class!
Kerri Mac
Wow! Those books are beautiful. I love the covers.
Wow!! So beautiful. I cannot wait to see all of the amazing things we will learn in your class. You inspire me to think outside of the "scrapbox!"
Just gorgeous!! So excited!! Can't wait!!
Such fun, pretty books! See you next week!!
The books are gorgeous! Can't wait until next week!
I love the books -- they are so beautiful. I am so psyched for this event!!!
Jenn deRenzy
OMG! How sweet are you?! We love you. We really love you.
wowsers..........you have been a very busy girl......make sure you don't forget about the donkeys!!!
can't wait to play......just 5 more sleeps!!
kathy & jose'
Those are fantastic, Wilna!! I can't wait to see them in person!
Time is getting so close, I can hardly sleep at night. Less than a week and we get to see everything!
Donna Robison
Oh my goodness. The Event just keeps getting better and better. Only 3 days before I leave. YIPEE!
Laura
It's Sunday night and I can't wait for your class. I just finished my homework and I am really excited!
Can't wait to meet you in person!
Kerri
I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun!
This will be my first Scrap Etc. I am so very excited.
Those journals are very cute.
Kim Heard
They are sooo cool! Can't wait until it all starts! :)
Beautiful. I can't wait to give you a hug!
Can't wait for your class!! I'm bringing an extra suitcase for that donkey.
You're so sweet to make journals for us!
Linh Chin-Lai
WOw!!! Those are really pretty! One more Sleep!
Amanda B
Wilna Ingrid P for SA has was telling me to go on your blog for serious inspiration well I got serious inspiration and then some what as for Theuns Jordaan that man can get any girl scrappin.
These are beautiful -- I am so excited -- can believe it is tomorrow. Elgen Hillman
Post a Comment